So as a true empath, writer and storyteller, I can easily be carried away and moved to tears by the sweet words of a single mom. One who has fought long and hard, struggled and triumphed through the lowest of lows, and at times blazed the trail for other moms to follow while giving all glory to our Father in Heaven above.
I want to hear from you and share your story for others to be encouraged and inspired by. And if you have your own blog, even better…just share your link in your submission.
What if you don’t have a blog but would still love to share your story? Please submit through the instructions below.
Do you know of a single mom or former single mom with a beautiful and inspiring story to share? Please share with her!
Tips for Writing a Guest Post
- Subscribe and be a regular reader.
- Write your best content.
- Concentrate on the quality of your content instead of promoting yourself.
- Ensure your blog is ready before submitting your guest post.
- Promote the blog as well as your post on social media.
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio, high res photo and a link to your blog.
- Please do not double space between sentences and paragraphs.
- Double, triple and quadruple check your submission for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Minimum 500 words with a maximum of 1,000 words.
- Please allow up to 10 days for approval of your submission.
No blog? No problem!
- Follow the same instructions as above, just you won’t have a blog to link. 🙂